Friday, February 12, 2010

The Every Other Day Diet Program

The Every Other Day Diet has been called the simplest diet program on the planet. It's also known as EODD Diet. Even the title of the weight loss program tells you that there are no sacrifices greater than one full day. Those small sacrifices are not actually sacrifice at all, they are just more foods you enjoy eating (in moderation of course!). The EODD was created by a man named Jon Benson who came up with an easy diet plan that works for almost anyone. It implements the SNAPP System, which makes weight loss a snap!

The Every Other Day Diet is based on scientific facts, and simply put it keeps your body burning calories and fat by using caloric cycling. The big problem with most diets end up slowing your metabolic rate by longer term calorie restrictions. This makes it easier for your body to grain weight again after you have finished dieting. The Every Other Day Diet can easily become a long lasting fat loss and weight maintenance program.

In the end, if you are serious about dropping weight, the program is worth checking out. It's relatively inexpensive, and most importantly it works!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome info. There are millions of people all over the world who suffer from low weight gain. I am one of them, so I spend a lot of time searching the web looking for information I can use to
help me keep my weight up and remain healthy. http://www.howtogainweightthehealthywaynow.com

Unknown said...

Awesome info. There are millions of people all over the world who suffer from low weight gain. I am one of them, so I spend a lot of time searching the web looking for information I can use to
help me keep my weight up and remain healthy. http://www.howtogainweightthehealthywaynow.com

Anonymous said...

thank you
my blog
http://e-bodybuilding.blogspot.com/

Vidiya sharma said...

Diet plan and some other weight loss tips visit at http://www.onlymyhealth.com/weight-loss-1309780788.html

Solvv encyy said...

Daily morning take warm water mix honey and lemon in water take daily it reduce your fat also take oat item this best for reduce fat easily.

healing wounds

JoobJib said...

After doing a bodybuilding show I was ready to regain my size and strength. I also needed to increase my bench fast. The Critical Bench Program was the answer. I was really impressed with the program. It felt like I was getting stronger every week. And not just my bench but my whole body. This program is a must for anyone looking to put on size and strength. Thanks Critical Bench.
Visit:http://www.musclegainingsecrets.com

Unknown said...

After the body building program,it is compulsory to take more foods but in sometimes it has to be causious to know what type of food to take.The diet program also help the bodybuilder to maintain their body with muscle by lean itself.Gaining weight is also one process while doing the fitness program but maintaining the body with same weight is more important.How to gain weight quickly

Unknown said...

Hey Dear,

It's nice here that you are working on weight loss, The physical exercise is good to lose weight, but you should take some healthy diet with some good medical weight loss supplements.. I think I would be help full for you.. Try

http://www.anabolics2buyuk.com/product-clenbuterol.html

Best of Luck

Unknown said...

Hey Dear,

It's nice here that you are working on weight loss, The physical exercise is good to lose weight, but you should take some healthy diet with some good medical weight loss supplements.. I think I would be help full for you.. Try Clenbuterol for weight loss.

Best of Luck